The website digitalpro.gr would like to inform its visitors/users/members (hereinafter: "Users") regarding the type and set of information that may be collected and processed as a Personal Data Processor during their visit and browsing of this Website and to assures that any processing of their personal data is always done in the interest of the users, respecting the principles of legality, transparency, accuracy, availability and integrity in all its aspects, as well as being fully harmonized with the European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter "GDPR") implements Appropriate Technical and Organizational Measures (K.T.O.M.) to protect your personal data and ensure your privacy, which is of the utmost importance and priority for it.
By reading below you will be fully informed about the way we process your personal data (collection, management, use, storage, transmission to third parties, protection), about the period of time for keeping them, as well as about the rights you can exercise at any time regarding your personal data.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
What is Personal Data:
It is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one whose identity can be ascertained, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identity number , to location data, to an online identifier or to one or more factors that characterize the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
What is Personal Data Processing:
any act or series of acts carried out with or without the use of automated means, on personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval , information retrieval, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
Our users who visit the Website may, under certain conditions, be asked to provide us with their personal data (e.g. when you register for our newsletters or in your contact form with us, we ask for your name, e-mail, address and your phone number so we can contact you).
Under no circumstances are minors' personal data collected except with the express consent of their parents.
A cookie is a file that is stored on your computer, mobile phone or tablet when you visit any Website and may, for example, store information related to:
– with your online behaviour, with your preferences as a user in order to send you (from us, our partners and/or our advertisers/sponsors) targeted advertising or offers that match your preferences and which will still be presented to you when you visit a Website that matches your interests (behavioral cookies – advertising/third-party cookies),
– with the pages you visit on the Website and if errors occur with them (performance cookies),
– with the analysis of the use of the website (e.g. google analytics),
– with the type of browser,
– your internet service provider (ISP),
– by using social media, by your geographical location (e.g. searching for a weather forecast for a certain city) or by saving your username (where appropriate) so that you do not have to enter it from scratch your return to our website (functionality cookies).
You are not obliged to accept cookies and therefore you can, as an additional measure, modify your browser so that it does not accept cookies. The browser you use to "surf" the internet not only allows you to see the cookies you have, but also allows you to control their use.
You can control them by allowing or deleting all or some of them. You can also set your browser not to accept cookies from any website. You can also set the browser so that it asks for your consent before accepting a cookie on your device. This gives you full control over cookies, but has the disadvantage of slowing down your web browsing.
It should be emphasized that there are different levels of cookie control. You have the possibility through your browser to choose not to receive third-party cookies or behavioral advertising cookies. In some browsers you can even block specific companies from which you do not wish to receive cookies.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA – PURPOSES
The Personal Data of the users of the Website which are given through them or through connected applications may be used for the purposes mentioned herein or in the connected applications, that is to say for:
– to personalize the Website for users in order to provide an optimal user experience and enjoy the services provided
- to be able to provide statistics to third parties, but in such a way that they cannot identify the subject of the personal data
– to be able to manage the Website and every form of communication
– to be able to manage connected applications
– to be able to send updates or notifications or even promotional actions following a previous relevant choice of the users that should meet the conditions now in force in the context of the implementation of the GDPR and which they will be able to revoke at any time, freely.
By registering the users of the Website in the newsletters, the users accept, having given their express consent, to receive the information that we will provide them both about the course of current news, and about any competitions and/or gifts as a result of participation in them.
There is the case of transmitting user data to third parties/partners who act on our behalf (processing) and have made sure that they meet the requirements for personal data protection by applying a parallel protection policy to ours.
The digitalpro.gr under no circumstances and for no reason will it announce or disclose the personal data of the users of the Website unless it has their free and express consent to do so or if this is required due to the existence of a corresponding obligation to comply with the applicable rules of law and always to the specific authority that will be defined by the Law.
– keeps your personal data confidential.
– Takes organizational and technical data processing security measures that protect their logical and physical security such as secure software, physical protection, pseudonymization, encryption.
– Our systems by design and by definition ensure that we will be able to fulfill our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
– It will inform you immediately of any incident concerning the violation of your personal data.
– Complies with the legal framework for the protection of personal data and in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as a data controller.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The digitalpro.gr constantly takes all those Appropriate Technical and Organizational Measures (K.T.O.M.) to protect your personal data and your privacy.
Access to personal data is strictly limited to its staff digitalpro.gr and strict rules of professional secrecy, confidentiality and confidentiality apply. Any processing of your personal data is carried out by authorized persons in a way that fully complies with the rules and procedures required by the GDPR, ensuring the security of your personal data and its protection from any unauthorized access and use, falsification , loss/theft or destruction.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The users' personal data are kept for as long as the legitimate purpose of the processing for which they were originally collected after the free consent of the users lasts.
You can also modify the settings in the browser you are using. In some cases, you can even accept cookies from specific sites and block the creation of cookies by third parties. You should be aware that deleting or blocking cookies may reduce the functionality of the site you are browsing. For more information regarding cookies you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org or go to the help menu in the browser used. If you are having trouble deleting or blocking cookies from the browser you are using, contact your browser provider. In the following links you can find additional information on how you can prevent the use or delete cookies from the browser you are using. you are using.Firefox 2.0+ / 3.0+ / 4.0+/8.0+
Internet Explorer (IE) 9.0+
Internet Explorer (IE) 11.0+
You can also opt out of the use of your data for the purpose of interest-based advertising by visiting this page https://www.youronlinechoices.com/gr/your-choices
Delete Performance Analysis Cookies: If you wish to delete these types of cookies, see here in Google Analytics.
The site uses completely anonymous data that records behaviors. No personally identifiable user information is collected under any circumstances, while IP Address and data anonymization is applied. For users who do not want there to be any - even anonymous - recording of their behavior, a relevant opt-out procedure is provided (see here https://www.crazyegg.com/opt-out in detail).